Woodbridge Recreation Department for November & December 2023
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Bus Trip
Join the Woodbridge Recreation Department on Sunday, November 19 for a fun filled day in New York City!
- Bus leaves at 8:00 am at 11 Meetinghouse Lane in Woodbridge;
- Arrives in New York at 9:30 am (Shop/Lunch on your own);
- Show is 2:00pm (Start lining up at 1:30pm);
- Leave New York From Radio City directly after the show at 4:00pm;
- Arrive in Woodbridge at approximately 5:30pm;
- $150 per person, Includes ticket to the show and transportation;
- Gratuity not included;
- For information on how to register, please call the Recreation Office at 203-389-3446 or visit https://secure.rec1.com/CT/woodbridge-ct/catalog.
Winter Youth Programs
Registration for winter programs is currently in progress. Most winter programs begin on December 11. Programs include Bowling, Indoor Tennis, Taekwondo, Kumon, Cooking, Basketball, Little Scientists, Indoor Soccer, Chess, & Gymnastics. Check our registration website for a complete listing https://secure.rec1.com/CT/woodbridge-ct/catalog or register in person at our office location in the lower level of Town Hall 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Youth Basketball Leagues
There is still time to register for youth winter basketball night leagues! Tuesday Night Classic League begins on November 28, Thursday Night Junior High League begins on November 30 and Friday Night Girls Clinic begins on December 1. Limited spots remain. Register online at https://secure.rec1.com/CT/woodbridge-ct/catalog or call the Rec Office for more details.
Summer Concert Performers Wanted
Summer Concert Performers—Musical acts interested in performing for the 2024 concert series, please contact the Recreation Department Office in December and January. New acts interested please send a website link to the Woodbridge Recreation Department at email@example.com. Previous applied acts can just send an email to reactivate your application. If anyone would like to recommend an act for the summer concert series, please contact the Recreation Dept. at 203-389-3446, or email us.